RealTime ready Custom Panels 96 - 96
Function tested RT-qPCR assays for human, mouse, or rat genes of your choice, preplated on LightCycler® 480 Multiwell Plates, 96.
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
RealTime ready Custom Panels contain RT-qPCR assays of your choice pre-plated and dried-down for convenient storage and stability in LightCycler® 480 Multiwell Plates, 96. All assays are function tested with a universal cDNA of the respective species in a standard PCR reaction on the LightCycler® 480 Instrument. Stringent criteria for PCR efficiency, sensitivity and specificity ensure a highly reliable performance under custom conditions.
- Configure your custom panels with assays of your choice on the RealTime ready Configurator, a free, web-based portal.
- Choose between many different layouts. Benefit from the graphically supported assay selection, comprehensive search functionalities, and the wealth of bioinformatic background for your selected assays and targets.
- Panel content with full assay details is available for download to your LightCycler® 480 Software from your password protected database on the Configurator.
Use these RealTime ready Custom Panels loaded with RealTime ready RT-qPCR assays for gene expression profiling of human, mouse, or rat genes on the LightCycler® 480 Instrument ( 96-well version). Assays and plate layout are custom selected.
Function tested RT-qPCR Assays for Any Annotated Human, Mouse, and Rat Gene
Rigorously tested on the LightCycler® 480 Instrument with species-specific universal biological samples and the LightCycler® 480 Probes Master, each assay is experimentally qualified to perform according to strict criteria derived from MIQE guidelines.
- High PCR efficiency values of 100% (+/- 10%)
- High linearity of amplification: r2 value of standard curve between 0.99 and 1.0
- High reproducibility, specificity, and amplification accuracy.
Figure 1: Linearity of amplification over five tenfold dilution steps with efficiency values of 99.2 to 100%. Linearity plot (Cp vs log concentration) over five tenfold dilution steps for 12 selected assays from the Human Apotosis Panel.
Figure 2: No side products detected in agarose gel analysis for 48 assays of the RealTime ready Human GPCR Panel.
Panel layout and assays are custom selected on the free web-based Configurator.
Each plate is sealed with a sealing foil and individually wrapped for save storage. Additional LightCycler® 480 Sealing Foils are required to perform the real-time PCR reaction. Panel contents and configuration is available for download to your LightCycler® 480 Software from your password protected database on the Configurator. Simply load the panels with cDNA and LightCycler® 480 Probes Master.
RealTime ready Custom Panel 96 - 96
|No. of Plates||10|
|No. of Custom Assays||93|
|No. of Replicates||1|
|Controls||3 reference genes|
Additional panel layouts are also available, please see the table on www.realtimeready.roche.com
Reference Genes and Error Detection
On each panel, up to three wells are reserved for reference gene assays of your choice. In addition, you can select a sophisticated pre-plated error detection feature, which helps determine the efficiency of your reverse transcriptase reaction as well as the quality of your initial RNA.