MagNA Pure 96 External Lysis Buffer
For in vitro diagnostic use.
The MagNA Pure 96 External Lysis Buffer is designed for:
Lysis of different/various sample materials, e.g.,
- Whole blood
- Plasma, EDTA/citrate-preserved
- Stabilization of nucleic acids with lysates
- Nucleic acid purification using the MagNA Pure 96 System
- One bottle with 100 mL Blue Reagent
- Ready-to-use reagent for cell lysis and binding of total nucleic acids
- <6 M GuSCN, <30% Triton X-100, <100 mM Tris-HCl, 0.01% Bromophenol blue
MagNA Pure 96 External Lysis Buffer is a reagent used in combination with the MagNA Pure 96 System for the isolation and purification of total nucleic acids (DNA/RNA) from biological specimens for in vitro diagnostic purposes.