MagNA Pure 96 DNA and Viral NA Small Volume Kit
Ready-to-use reagents in two prefilled sealed trays for purifying nucleic acids from up to 200 μL sample volumes using the MagNA Pure 96 Instrument.
For in vitro diagnostic use.
Purification of genomic DNA from:
- Up to 200 μl whole blood (with or without external lysis option)
- Up to 5x105 culture cells
- Up to 10 mg fresh tissue or single FFPE tissue slices (10 µm)
Purification of Viral DNA and RNA, and bacterial and fungal DNA from:
- Up to 200 μl mammalian whole blood, serum, plasma, urine, sputum, swabs, stool, bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL), cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), and bacterial cultures (with or without external lysis option)
For more detailed product information, please contact your local Roche representative. To isolate DNA and viral nucleic acids from larger volume samples of up to 1 ml, choose the MagNA Pure 96 DNA and Viral NA Large Volume Kit.
- Treat all samples like urgent samples using short purification times of maximum 60 minutes for 96 samples.
- Obtain high yields of pure genomic DNA or viral DNA and RNA.
- Experience flexible automated purification from a broad range of sample materials.
- Save time during instrument setup using a minimal number of ready-to-use reagents.
- Minimize pipetting steps and contamination risk using reagents prefilled in containers.
Three sets of two prefilled reagent trays each containing the following buffers:
- 3 x Reagent Tray 1 (Wash Buffer I, Lysis/Binding Buffer)
3 x Reagent Tray 2 (Proteinase K, Elution Buffer, Wash Buffer III)
- 6 x Bottle 1 with Magnetic Glass Particles (MGPs, 18 ml each) and self-sealable lid.
Each set can be used up to four times.
The kit is used to purify genomic DNA from up to 200 μl mammalian whole blood, fresh, frozen or FFPE tissue, or up to 5x105 cultured cells using the MagNA Pure 96 Instrument. It can also be used to purify viral DNA and RNA, and bacterial and fungal DNA from up to 200 μl mammalian whole blood, serum, plasma, urine, sputum, swabs, stool, bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL), cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), and bacterial cultures.External lysis is optional. Purified nucleic acids can be used directly for PCR and RT-PCR using LightCycler® Carousel-Based Systems, the LightCycler® 480 System, and other standard thermal block and real-time PCR cyclers.