MagNA Pure 96 Bacterial Lysis Buffer
For in vitro diagnostic use.
The MagNA Pure 96 Bacterial Lysis Buffer is designed for:
Lysis of different/various sample materials, e.g.,
- Bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL)
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
- Bacterial cultures
- Stabilization of nucleic acids with lysates.
- Nucleic acid purification using the MagNA Pure 96 System.
- One bottle, 20 mL
- Ready-to-use reagent for lysis of bacteria
- <5% Laurylsarcosine, <200 mM Tris-HCl, <1 M Na-citrate
MagNA Pure 96 Bacterial Lysis Buffer is a reagent used in combination with the MagNA Pure 96 System for the isolation and purification of total nucleic acids (DNA/RNA) from biological specimens for in vitro diagnostic purposes.