LightCycler® 8-Tube Strips (white)
Disposable 8-Tube Strips for the LightCycler® 96 Instrument and LightCycler® 480 Instrument.
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
LightCycler® 8-Tube Strips (white) are reaction devices exactly matching the LightCycler® 96 Instrument and LightCycler® 480 Instrument block geometry for optimal heat transfer.
LightCycler® 8-Tube Strips are white polypropylene reaction devices linked to form a strip of 8 in a row. Their dimensions and material achieve optimized assay conditions using LightCycler® 96 Instrument reaction volumes of 10 to 50 μl (recommended volume 20 μl) or using the LightCycler® 480 Instrument. The LightCycler® 8- Tube Strips are provided with strips of flat clear polypropylene caps.
- Common reaction format; no need for special racks or centrifuges
- Easy handling of reaction vessels for several simultaneous reactions
- Perfect fit for the LightCycler® 96 Instrument and for the LightCycler® 480 Instrument
Tube strips and cap strips are conveniently provided together
Each pack of LightCycler® 8-Tube Strips contains 10 x 12 strips of both tubes and flat caps, in 10 non-sterile plastic bags.
LightCycler® 8-Tube Strips (white) are used for SYBR Green I, ResoLight dye and hydrolysis probe-based assays on the LightCycler® 96 Instrument or LightCycler® 480 Instrument.
1. Do not use in LightCycler® Nano.
2. Must be used in combination with the LightCycler® 8-Tube Strip Adapter on the LightCycler® 480 Instrument.
The LightCycler® 96 System and the LightCycler® 480 System use a high-performance thermal block and optical system. For optimal results, LightCycler® 8-Tube Strips (white) are reaction devices exactly matching block geometry for optimal heat transfer.