Genopure Buffer Set for Low-Copy Number Plasmids
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Genopure Buffer Set for Low-Copy Number Plasmids provides additional buffers to supplement those in the Genopure Plasmid Kits.
RNase A is also included in the set because it eliminates bacterial RNA from the preparation, thereby improving the recovery of low copy number plasmids.
- Convenient, ready-to-use, function-tested, nuclease-free buffers
- Helps the Genopure Plasmid Midi and Maxi Kits enhance plasmid yield
- Ensures reproducible results
- Suspension Buffer, 500 mL
- RNase A, 50 mg
- Lysis Buffer, 500 mL
- Neutralization Buffer, 500 mL
Doubling the volume of the Suspension, Lysis, and Neutralization Buffers during the Genopure plasmid preparation procedure will provide better yields of plasmid DNA from low-copy number plasmids. The buffers in this set may be used with either of the Genopure Plasmid Kits (Midi or Maxi).
To learn how these buffers are used, see the product listings or the package inserts for the Genopure Plasmid Midi Kit and the Genopure Plasmid Maxi Kit.